Company OverviewGlobal Life Science Company
Job DescriptionTitle: JAPAN EHS FACILITY MANAGER
This position is key to our EHS Section in Japan, both at manufacturing sites and offices. We are looking for a strong, independent leader with expertise in EHS to join our EHS, Supply Chain and Logistics Management organization as one of the founding & key management members.
The selected candidate shall exercise his/her managerial, technical and business acumen skills to deliver EHS agenda & implement effective programs.
- Lead a team of 7 members to implement & assure compliance with safety and health regulatory requirements. for Japan facilities.
- Leads business continuity/disaster planning activities.
- Work and communicate closely with Global EHS, report Japan EHS activities and implement Global EHS program and requirements to Japan
- Conduct Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Exercises, review and conduct the BCP
- Experienced with process improvement, facility audits, influencing without direct authority, conducting training, documentation and maintenance of procedures and policies, and working with multiple facilities.
Requirements- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Experience with BCP operations
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- TOEIC 700 or above BS/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or equivalent