|職名||ERP Account manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
We are a multi-national enterprise software company, headquartered in the United States. We focus on business applications for organizations delivered via cloud computing as a service. Originally focused on software ranging from financial systems and enterprise resource planning (ERP) to supply chain and customer relationship management, we soon began to focus on software for industry niches, as well as user-friendly software design. We deploy our cloud applications through Amazon Web Services and various open-source software platforms.
ERP Account manager
This position is responsible for the license sales success in the nominated accounts across Japan region. The overall objective of this role is to achieve or exceed sales targets each financial year by leading strategic and transformational deals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the account planning, strategy, direction and sales execution in nominated accounts across the allocated territory.
• Responsible for the creation of the territory plan for the deals across the nominated accounts and countries.
• Responsible for selling new software licenses, achieving quarterly and annual sales quota targets in the accounts across the Japan region.
• Work with Infor sales representatives, Partners and Channel Network to drive new software license deals.
• Responsible for effective collaboration with other sales business partners in the allocated accounts and territory.
• Responsible for maintaining sales opportunities in Infor CRM and submitting required sales reporting to the respective Sales Director/Manager.
• Required to communicate with customers to ensure that contractual services exceeded expectations.
• Provide sales, technology and industry-related expertise across nominated Accounts.
• Establish contacts and build positive relationships/networks with senior-level decision-makers across allocated Accounts and countries.
• Proven sales track record and achievements of sales targets in large transformational and complex deals.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience establishing relationships with senior-level decision-makers across the region.
• Demonstrated experience of leading transformational and complex deals across the Japan region.
• Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
• High level of knowledge and understanding of our products (or similar competitor products).
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Consultant Ryan Filiatrault at:
D: 03-6820-0388 | M: 03-6422-4400