Company OverviewOne of the Top ERP Software Companies globally
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
• Become a trusted advisor to clients for products.
• Collaborate with sales and delivery teams from initial sales discovery through design and implementation of the solutions.
• Participate in the preparation and presentation of implementation services proposals that feed the Consulting Service pipeline, allowing maximum utilization of resources at maximized rates and margin.
• Lead projects in a highly collaborative model with consultants and clients.
• Work closely with client stakeholders, lead working sessions to understand, define and document client specific business needs and requirements.
• Use consulting skills, business knowledge and package solution expertise to effectively implement package technology in a client business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
• Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business decisions related to industry and/or functional area.
• Develop and deliver project deliverable such as road map, process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis, functional design documents, estimates and project timelines.
• Be a resource for the other business consultants on the project to help them understand how their area of focus supports the macro solution.
• Inspire and mentor our consultants, with a focus on building expertise our client’s value, external brand eminence and accelerating career advancement of strong performers.
Consulting / Services
• Excellent technical understanding of cloud services, software platforms and technical architecture.
• Able to translate business and technical requirements into a project and architectural blueprint that achieves the desired business outcomes, including identifying solutions.
• Able to define scope of the project via a broader solution and visioning conversations.
• Able to analyse the customer’s business requirements and design and support the implement of our clients based solutions to fit those needs as needed throughout the project.
• Overall understanding of solution agreed in project SOW, and resource to both our clients and customer teams on that solution.
• Problem solving / issues resolution in support of assigned business consultants.
• Detailed experience in full lifecycle of software implementation projects and strong ability to lead a deployment team throughout an implementation cycle.
• Proven leadership capabilities and demonstrated ability to develop people and motivate teams towards high levels of achievement.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms.
• Proven and consistent track record on complex sales or delivery engagements.
• Must be able to deliver excellent presentations and have Industry contacts and references.
• Experience in business evaluations, gathering and analysing corporate and market information.
• Strong technical understanding with experience in or familiarity with current technologies is necessary.
• Experience with development of Services Proposal, SOW and other implementation related documentation.
• Flexibility to travel as required.
• First-level university degree: Bachelors or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of software/system experience in relevant functional or technical field.
• 5+ years of working in primary industry or related relevant field(s).
• Certification at the commensurate level with their job grade, TOGAF etc.
• Certified as a functional or technical consultant in one or more relevant applications.