Company OverviewGlobal IT Services Company
Job Description• Expert in Desktop Remote support
• Expert in windows 7/8 /10 OS related issues.
• Expert in Active directory and Windows administration @ L1/L2
• Manage Desktop (software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
• Provide standard and approved software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
• Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates.
• Experience in email support, MS office and desktop applications
• End to end incident, problem management with RCA
• Troubleshooting experience for desktop L3 related issues
• Managing mass software distribution and troubleshooting failed deployments.
• Managing end to end patching for end user devices at the global level.
• Application & third party patching.
• Image management for Windows 7, 8 and 10.
• Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
• Platform support for MDM- mobile device management
• Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
• VDI – managing VDI environment with Citrix and VMware View.
RequirementsPrimary Skill: Proficiency in EUC Administration (Windows 7/8/10)
Secondary Skill: SCCM, Imaging/VDI & Mobility
• Operating System installation
• Troubleshooting desktop L3 issues
• User and Group administration
• DHCP DNS understanding &
• Print management
• Performance monitoring and basic tuning
• Experience in Asset management
• Files and file system management
• Experience in power shell scripting
• Basic skills in Virtualization & mobility activities
VDI (Citrix / VMware)
Mobility (Air watch / Zen mobile / Air watch)