Company OverviewGlobal Technology Consulting firm
Job Description- Serve as first point of contact and escalation point for executives and end users; also takes end-to-end ownership of resolving reported issues and fulfilling requests
- Regularly communicates improvements and changes to VIPs, including ways in which available technology can be fully utilized to drive greater productivity.
- Resolves technology issues encountered by executives in a timely manner and ensures systemic issues are escalated and remediated to prevent further occurrences
- Influences the broader technology community to drive required improvements in support and services offered to VIPs
- Proactively pursues, through insights gained by working with executives, improvements to existing processes and technology offerings, including introduction of new technologies that maximize productivity.
- Identifies, creates, and provides training, either in person or virtually, to business users.
- MacBook support
- Power outage support
- Basic N/W LAN/WAN checking.
- ITC communication/User Coordination
- Incident/Request/Mobile Support
- Incident/Request response
- New technology support as per customer requirement like windows upgrade, etc.
- Manage IT assets
- Manage Laptop and Desktop issue and Imaging.
- Service now ticketing tool support and report preparation.
- Fluent bilingual communication skills (English & Japanese)
- 3+ years’ experience supporting internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management.
- Experience working in support of executive VP\VIP levels and their assistants.
- Experience around supporting Windows based Desktop/Laptop, Apple technologies – iPads, iPhones, MAC devices
- Experienced with Active Directory, GPOs.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.
- Experience supporting major Microsoft products including Windows 7/10, Lync/Skype for Business, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange, , as well as other industry standard desktop applications and remote access solutions
- Experience with ServiceNow fulfillment, management, reporting, and process workflow
- Client focused and excellent team worker