Company OverviewKnown as the Outcome Media Company, the company combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data and proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments and achieve improved, verifiable results for its clients. It offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
It is currently looking for an Engagement Manager. You will be responsible for evangelizing the company's solutions to both direct clients and internal agencies and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients.
Job DescriptionThis role reports to: Managing Director
Three best things about the job:
This is a high-profile position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
Working with the world’s largest programmatic media company means having access to advance knowledge in digital media and technology.
A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the programmatic landscape, be trained on the various technology platforms and have a good understanding of how the company operates
- To be up to speed with the company's value proposition and products
- Started to build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
In six months:
- To be able to present company's capabilities and new points of view to potential clients
- To identify new opportunities to build a mature pipeline and close the existing opportunities
In 12 months:
- Driven new revenues through proactive pitches, new product offers and thought leadership to agency account teams
- Achieve or overachieve billings target set by the company
What your day job looks like:
- Drive new revenue from internal agencies
- Education of internal agencies & clients regarding company's proposition and products
- Presenting to agency/client teams regarding new company releases, proactive proposals, and company points of view
- Aiding agency new business pitches
- Looking for incremental investment opportunities for clients already using the company's platform
- Advising on specific briefs
- Evangelize company technology offering to agency and client alike
- Working closely with programmatic traders on campaign activation and delivery
- Consult with pre and post signed client (via agency or direct) to determine how technology can be applied to their specific business needs
Requirements- 1-3 years digital media experience
- Articulate & strong communicator
- Polished presentation skills
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven digital/programmatic media campaign planning credentials is a plus
- Experience in delivering against revenue targets or measurable deliverables
- Experience in maintaining client relationships and overcoming issues and objections to achieve core business objectives
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers
- Experience of multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success will be an advantage