Company OverviewGlobal industrial company which makes and supplies insulation products for the construction and process industries. The company has more than 10.000 employees, operating in 45 manufacturing facilities in different continents and selling the products in 120 countries. The company has been selling their products in Japan for long time and has 80% of market share for some of their products. It has been registered in Japan in 2021 to expand the business and set up new production base located in Japan.
Job DescriptionEngineering Administration
Machine Performance Improvement & Development
Engineering Budgeting & Control
Engineering Staff Development
1. Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical Engineering)
2. 10+ years’ experience in Engineering or Maintenance works
3. Written and spoken English Language to a high professional business level
1. Further education to MBA qualification
2. Learn/continuous improvement qualifications and delivery experience
3. Wishes to develop one’s own career to progress their careers with ROCKWOOL
Additional Job Information【RGF exclusive role】
The company is glabal with 45 manufacturing facilities and more than 10.000 employees, despite that in in Japanese market it is startup company, that is why there will be opportunity for decision making and career growth. Moreover, the company has 80%of market share in Japan for some of the products. The company is planing to expand more, hire local employees and manufacture the products in Japan.