Company OverviewInternational start-up with impressive expansion in Japan
❶FP&A P&L Leader
Job Description❶FP&A P&L Leader
• The candidate will be responsible for preparing reporting packages as well as analysis of important business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive level analyses
• Prepare in all financial aspects of company and departmental budgets, forecasting and analysis, including Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
• Effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans for the executive staff.
• Manage all FP&A reporting needs in terms or P&L, Balance sheet and cash flow management
• Be accountable for accuracy and achieve required accuracy on all defined KPIs
• Maintain consistent and efficient processes to maintain and produce standardized FP&A services while ensuring compliance with all quality and control requirements
• Be an expert on current systems that source key information and able to identify and implement process and systems improvements.
• Work with region finance team and functional leaders to identify P&L levers to drive profitable growth
Requirements・at least 5 years of FP&A or Finance experience
・speaking in English and Japanese