|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Luxury company/Senior Analyst
1. Lead annual sales targets setting with Marketing director and Sales director. (35%)
- Sell-in, sell-out, promoted volume and resource allocation by region, sales team and sales reps.
- Align across all departments about sales objectives.
2. Lead Commercial Plan development process with Sales team.(15%)
- Develop templates, timelines and guidelines
- Develop KPIs with inputs from Sales, Marketing and management.
3. Ensure to abide by compliance, company policies (commercial practices) and other guidelines to process Fund to Trade from application to payment. (10%)
4. Track and analyze sales performance and timely report, which support company’s decision making.(30%)
- Track sales volume, sales resources, brand activation (BTL) and call frequency.
- Sales volume forecast to report to Asia Pacific Region
- Evaluate the efficiency of sales activities and any investment
- Lead sales data analysis and make report both on a regular basis and adhoc basis-
5. Support to maintain and enhance the sales support system (Salesforce.com, Qlik sense)(10%)
- Develop new reports utilizing the information on the system
- Support sales team to make good use of the system
- Propose new and effective way to utilize the system
- Sales Planning & Trade Marketing team
- CEO and other managements
- Sales Directors/Managers
- Marketing Director/Managers
・BA degree with 4-year University is necessary.
・Young Potential Talent(late 20s-early 30s ) is preffered
・Japanese must be native level. Business English is necessary, especially for writing reports in English.
・Knowledge of P/L is necessary: experience in Finance, Accounting, Sales Planning, Corporate Planning could be good fit to the role.
・Strong analytical and problem solving skills
・ Excellent communication and presentation skill
・ Project management skills to collect and organize information clearly and precisely, and enable fast and appropriate decisions.