Company OverviewMy client is a leading Medical Device company originally from the US that has a well-established and stable business in Tokyo. They are a global leader in their field and are now looking for an energetic and ambitious Financial Analyst to join their organization in Tokyo. This position will sit in the Finance Function but will report directly to the General Manager.
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for sales and budget data management and forecasting management, preparation of analysis reports.
- Sales Data Management
• Sales / sales budget forecast management, actual and forecast reporting
• Comparative analysis of past and present results, identification of trends, and development of recommendations for improvement
• Action recommendations from data management, analysis and interpretation, and comparison analysis
• Validity report of campaign measures
• Provide trend and forecast analysis and recommend action for optimization
- 【Daily】 Sales forecast, comparison with Forecast table update, distribution
- Create forecast distribution table by department / area, distribution
-【Monthly】 Sales territory and budget progress management
- Sales area update
- Standardization of data acquisition method and provision method etc.
- Reconstruction of coefficient management and data analysis methods and means for management
Requirements- Be able to communicate smoothly with related parties inside and outside the company and have the ability to adjust
- Be patient in various requests with positive thinking and not stick to business content
- Be ambitious and motivated to acquire knowledge- Being actively engaged in planning, proposing, and presenting solutions on an independent basis, always working with a sense of problems
- Ability to carry out work from a quantitative and comprehensive perspective
Knowledge, qualifications and skill requirements
・ Experience related to business finance and data analysis
・ Experience in quantitative analysis and data collection
・ English skills: Business level (reading and writing only is ok, but spoken English is of course also welcome)
・ Strong Excel skill