Our client is a well-known consumer goods company with a long, stable history in Japan.
- Building the financial monthly/quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects for one of our client's divisions.
- Consolidate and prepare regular reporting and communicate well with local management as well as global headquarters.
- Identify and track risks and opportunities, working cross-functionally with the business side to maximise profit.
- Support operation team in cost-out management
- A university degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting experience, previous FP&A experience is not necessary