Company OverviewOur client is a global cosmetics and beauty products brand.
Job Description• Perform analyses to inform strategic prioritization, optimization and learning for sales and marketing strategy, cost optimization, and resourcing priorities
• Support short-term and long-term P&L forecasts
• Facilitate the category/brand business planning with direction from management and drives the plans to meet relevant targets.
• Collaborate effectively with the team to win in the market and is a trusted adviser to provide objective advice and sound recommendations.
Requirements• 3 to 10 years of experience in FP&A, Industry experience in beauty/consumer products a plus
• Proven track record for complex problem solving utilizing financial modelling and analysis, including great Excel skills
• Good organizational skills to proactively manage workload and use time efficiently for completing projects on time
• Effectively bilingual in Japanese and English
• Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion a plus