Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company which is looking to hire an FP&A Analyst for one of its divisions. The FP&A Analyst would play a key role and work closely with management in making key decisions for the division's future. This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to build a solid career in FP&A, working as a stepping-stone to more senior and exciting opportunities in the future.
· Lead development & monitor regional Annual Budgets/Plan by detailed analysis.
· Coordinate reports, templates, and reporting deadlines for FP&A teams throughout APAC.
· Monitor business development and interpret operation results against long term /short term plans by identifying and illustrating the root cause for deviation and proposing best practice solutions & advice to commercial team with insight to improve the efficiency of business operation.
· Prepare monthly financial reports with actual analysis, advise on the key findings, strengths & weakness and contribution margin results to support steering future business development.
· Strengthen & improve financial information system to ensure data integrity and transparency, which finally support the insightful advice on operating result.
· Responsible for reporting consistency and integrity, including compliance to applicable statutory, accounting and legal requirements.
· A university degree or equivalent
· At least 3-5 years progressive work experience in Finance function.
· Strong business acumen, coupled with a good balance of strategic thinking and operational rigor
· Strong inter-personal and communication skills, comfortable working in a complex matrix organization.
· Knowledge of financial reporting system, operation tools and MS Excel skills.
· Ability to set up right priorities and allocating resources.