Leading the Company’s financial monthly/quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
- Consolidate and prepare regular reporting and communicate well with local Management team and global headquarters
- Identify and track risks and opportunities, proactively drive actions with the finance, sales, marketing and operations teams to maximise profit.
- Responsible for Overhead expenses for all departments and office expenses, working closely with other departments. Lead expense control and plan for the team.
- Support Operation team in Inventory and cost-out management
- Support ad hoc reporting and analysis for the team
- Manage the team and supervise and train financial analyst(s)
- Join cross-departmental projects and assist the team in the financial viewpoint
- A university degree or equivalent
- Working experience in a finance/ FP&A function
- Accounting background & technical expertise
- A flexible, innovative, and can-do attitude that thrives in a "start-up" environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, assignments & deadlines, prioritizing effectively under pressure