|職名||FP&A Assistant Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the most successful luxury fashion brands.
Is looking for an FP&A Assistant Manager
– Prepare regular sales reports
– Build and track sales budgets and forests for the Japan brunch. Liaze with retail and merchandising to develop monthly commercial target, annual sales budget, and semi-annual sales forecast.
– Follow and analyze Key Metrics
– Gross Margin and Inventory Analysis.
– Develop budget and forecast, and analyze actuals.
– Expense Budgeting and Monitoring
– Support FP&A Director in developing 5-year plan
– Ad-hoc project and analysis
- Native or fluent Japanese, Business English
- 3-5 year of experience in finance and accounting
- Experience in FP&A
- Good Excel skills
- Experience in consumer goods, retail, or fashion is a big plus factor
- Positive personality and logical mindset
Additional Job Information
There is a great promotion path and internal mobility within the company.
Business in Japan is growing and expanding, so will be your duties/responsibilities and skills.