Our clients is globally recognized consumer company with a growing market share in Japan.
To spearhead the financial planning & analysis function in providing financial and management reporting and analysis to management to enable them to make informed business decisions and set key strategic goals. Develop and articulate long range business plans for existing & new business opportunities.
· Support management decision-making by providing business analysis, evaluations and meaningful recommendations for existing businesses and various ad hoc commercial opportunities
· Work on new/existing business and special projects focusing on business plans, models, industry comparable including review/preparation of multi-year P&L etc.
· Lead annual budgets and 3-5 long-range business plans and forecast for existing and new businesses.
· Provide commercial finance support to General Manager and functional heads.
· Preparation of various Reports to support Management needs and ensuring timely adherence to deadlines.
· Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
· Analyze new / current revenue streams and benchmark the organization versus key competitors and industry players to identify areas of competitive advantage.
· Review, verify and analyze monthly financial performance to ensure consistent reporting of revenues and costs to the various cost centers.
· Evaluate existing processes to improve performance and drive efficiencies
· Preparation of presentations to Management Team
· A university degree or equivalent
· A minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience.
· Strong analytical/ problem solving skills with good business acumen
· Strong commercial mindset / focus
· Interpersonal skills; ability to work with colleagues at all levels across multiple locations
· Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
· Energetic, assertive and hands-on with a flair for numbers
· Abilities to work on multi tasks beyond Finance ie: Working as Operations and Strategies