Company OverviewEuropean manufacturer of automotive, aerospace and industrial devices seeking to add a Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist
Job Description- Preparation of monthly reporting for various business stakeholders
- Data analysis on various levels, e.g. business units, branches, production lines, etc.
- Coordination of Group planning process on country-level
- Coordination and preparation of budgets on country-level
- Support and optimize cost / benefit relation
- Assistance of financial analysis and strategic finance planning
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of overhead costs (R&D/Sales/Admin costs)
- Support for implementation and development of various IT systems
- Support for cost calculation to operate the necessary functions for all GA related matters throughout the entire company (e.g.
office relocation issues, project implementation, business case, etc.)
Requirements5 years of FP&A experience
Business-level English and fluent Japanese
Prior experience with SAP and Excel is strongly preferred
Additional Job InformationCompany office is located in Yokohama
Company offers flex time system for all employees