Company OverviewOne of the largest retailers in the world.
Global working environment and international company culture.
The company has a large finance department and opportunities to develop your resume and skills.
Job Description- Lead budgeting and forecasting processes
- Consolidate the budgets and forecasts
- Ensure the outputs (P&L, KPI, etc.)
- Ensure business targets and needs are being met
- Provide analysis to the company business leadership with financial insights
- Identify financial risks and opportunities
Requirements- Japanese (native), English (business)
- Solid experience in FP&A (at least 5-7 years)
- Logical set of mind
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA is a plus factor)