Company OverviewHigh-end fashion couture brand in biggest luxury group.
Job DescriptionThe Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is responsible for the budget and forecasting processes. Draws up the reporting and business analysis aimed to support the periodical business performance review (store sales performance, margins, etc.) and operative decision process. Performs, where required, simulations on potential new projects (store openings, relocation etc) in order to evaluate the business feasibility.
Requirements• Is responsible for the budget and forecasting processes.
• Collaborates as a business partner with the Company’s management in order to provide valuable analysis and helps in making informed business decisions.
• Performs evaluations on potential new openings in order to support the business feasibility study.
• Closely works with the heads of other departments and the operational teams in order to identify and propose performance improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
• Performs periodical store performance review, including but not limited to:
• Store sales performance
• Store operating costs and margins
• Personnel costs, rental expenses and other main expenditures at the store level
• Plays an active role in Company risk management and defines internal control procedures.
• Works with the accounting team in order to support the monthly reporting required at Company or Group level.
• Fluency in both English and Japanese is required for this role.
Additional Job Information- Good work life balance.
- Tele-work system.
- Budget up to 12M.