Company OverviewLarge business consulting company.
Job Description- To be an FP&A lead for assigned business unit.
- Make sure that the finance information is communicated with related departments including human resources and accounting
- Gather the financial data, analyze, and report it to the upper management ( such as PL forecast, year-on-year PL analysis, KPI analysis, etc., Budget, Forecast, PJ support for improving on-site operations)
- Manage and support a team
Requirements- Fluent Japanese and business English
- Prior FP&A experience (minimum 3 years)
- Finance and Accounting experience (minimum 5 years)
- CPA, MBA is nice to have
- Team lead experience
- Great communication and interpersonal skills