|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a leading logistics company, well established in the industry, and expanding its activities and financial team in Japan.
The finance division is looking for a FP&A Manager on a standalone position reporting directly to the Controller Manager. Therefore, speaking fluently Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to report to the management and an average level of English is required to be able to use the system and emails efficiently.
As an FP&A Specialist he/she will partner with the business to create accurate budget, forecast and Business Plan, have to analyze P&L and advise recommended action to operations, and also evaluate Capital Investment of Project and Control Project budget.
The key requirements for this position include:
- 5 year experience in a financial planning and analysis role (OR alternatively 3 to 5 year in logistics operation / planning with P&L control experience).
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent is a plus.
- Strong command of Excel and Power Point.
- Problem solving skills and ability to identify key issues.
- Team Player with a developed Interpersonal and communication skills.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793