Company OverviewWorld-wide leading medical and travel security company
Job DescriptionProvide financial analysis and support to the division; ensuring all financial activities are executed timely.
1. Ensure month end closing activities are completed and all required documents are submitted on time
2. Review and analyse the profitability of all products, including pricing and product allocations
3. Lead in the forecasting/budgeting process, building up the budget/forecast by partnering with various departments to gather the necessary information
Requirements• Drive for improvement and excellence
• Excellent communication skills
• 5+ years of FP&A experience of which 1-2 years in managerial capacity