Company OverviewOur Client is an Italian retail company that sells clothing, footwear and accessories.
Job DescriptionThe company is looking for an FP&A Manager/ Controller for their Osaka office.
The position reports to CFO and supervise 2 team members.
- Planning, budgeting and reporting tasks.
- Monthly and annual financial reports to headquarters.
- Review and summarize analysis of the gap between budget and actual in sales, expense and cost of sales.
- Manage and lead the company's budget process, development and implementation of long-range plans.
- Enforce adherence to corporate standards of IFRS.
- Lead and manage team in planning process for data entry and other clerical jobs.
- Build and improve processes for gaining efficiency.
Requirements- 10+ years' experience in a senior level of financial position and management level
- Preferably experience in fashion or retail industries
- Advanced verbal and written proficiency in both Japanese and English
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS and JGAAP, SAP, Hyperion, Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills with the people at any level of the organization