Our client is a global consumer goods company with a strong brand.
- Preparation of financial budgets, quarterly forecasts, and multi-year strategic plans which includes
- Provide routine reports of activities including ad-hoc sales reports to local management and sales team.
- Provide technical accounting support as needed and manage a group to accurately perform monthly close process and corresponding analysis to ensure that all financial information is recorded accurately and aligned with global accounting policies and the U.S. GAAP
- A university degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of finance and accounting
- Finance acumen and initiative to develop/improve reporting and planning
- Strong responsibilities and leadership
- Wide open minded