Company OverviewOne of the world's most famous confectionery manufacturer.
The company has a strong brand recognition, and is known for it's luxury products.
The company is doing great on Japan market, and constantly growing business here.
Location: central Tokyo
Job Description- Support senior management by providing various finance analysis (topline and gross margin by various channels of distribution)
- Analyze variance of plan VS actual
- Forecast profitability by product category and channel of distribution
- Assist in P&L and other key financial plans
- Support to create annual budget
- Update regional and global management on financial matters
- Ad-hoc analysis
Requirements- Fluent Japanese and business English
- Over 3 years of FP&A experience
- Analytical mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills