|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the largest retailers in the world.
Global working environment and international company culture.
The company has a large finance department and opportunities to develop your resume and skills.
Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Support the FP&A managers in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Consolidate the budgets and forecasts
- Ensure the outputs (P&L, KPI, etc.)
- Ensure business targets and needs are being met
- Provide analysis to the company management team with financial insights
- Identify financial risks and opportunities
- Japanese (native), English (business)
- Experience in FP&A
- Logical set of mind
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA is a plus factor)