|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
BPC Manager of Luxury alcohol company
Business Planning & Control (FP&A) Manager
Report line: Business Planning & Control Sr Manager
1. Business Planning (40%)
- Lead financial planning process and procedure under the guidance of Business Planning & Control (BPC) senior manager including effective communication to all departments and driving all scheduled activities in planning ensuring all deliverables are prepared and shared with senior management team.
- Take part in business planning process as a finance lead and control all activities are correctly recorded in the book.
- Own the process to submit financial plan to MHAP and MH via SAP.
- Lead to prepare financial information for brand plan book.
- Lead financial forecasting process coordinating with other departments such as Sales, Marketing, and Sales Planning, assisting BPC senior manager.
- Budget control including cost and expense analysis and cash flow management to ensure to achieve financial target.
2. Financial Reporting (25%)
- Ensure key financial data is reported in compliance with MH accounting policies and procedures.
- Own the process to submit actual financial information via Topaz ensuring submitted data is consistent with SAP.
- Lead to prepare monthly reports in an accurate and timely manner and submit to MHAP, MH, and maisons.
- Correspond to add-hoc reporting requests from MHAP, MH, and maisons.
- Analyze financial risks and/or opportunities and communicate to BPC senior manager and senior management members at appropriate occasions, and propose plans for improvement.
3. Distribution Cost Control (15%)
- Develop detailed planning of distribution cost, collaborating with logistics team.
- Lead a process to control budget by tracking actual costs and update forecast if necessary.
- Analyze variances against plan and communicate to BPC senior manager.
4. Decision Support (10%)
- Support BPC senior manager and senior management of the company with various divisional and company wide special projects by delivering analyses, simulations, proposals to address business performance issues & opportunities.
5. Others (10%)
- Fully understand and implement MH and LVMH policies and procedures.
- Continuously improve ways of working for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work as a good team player in Finance department.
- Train junior staff of the team.
• University graduate (MBA is a plus)
• Japanese: Native level, English: Business level (speaking,listening,reading and writing)
• 7～10 years experience of which at least 5+ years were in a similar finance role in large US or European multinational companies
• Strong background in financial planning and analysis position
• Minimum knowledge of financial accounting (IFRS) required (CPA is a plus).
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work with speed and flexibility
• Strong communicator with all levels of staffs within a company
• Solid system comprehension
• Results driven - highly motivated, proactive, self-starting
• Continuous improvement
• Hands-on and meticulous
• Learning agility and a strong interest in the operations
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Ability to run multi-tasks effectively
• Salary: 9-11M total