Company OverviewMy client is a US based nutrition company with 50 years of steady growth based on the principal of scientific development through innovation. They are the market leader in Japan and are well respected across a multitude of different industries.
Job DescriptionIn this position you will be supporting the business leaders to implement various strategies to help develop the business through your excellent skill in Financial Analysis.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing financial understanding of market trends - both internally and externally - through working closely with teammates across various business units and divisions
• Governing Financial Analysis through collaboration with key stakeholders within the business, helping to make decisions that will lead to long-term company growth
• Demand forecasting
• Financial modeling for the team
• Input/Recommend strategic and financial implications/actions to the team members
• Inter-company annual financial planning and budgeting
Requirements• An FMCG background is highly desired
• Business level English and fluent Japanese
• Strong knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis
• Accounting knowledge would be a strong advantange
• Prior use of SAP is welcomed