Company OverviewInternational game developer - pioneer of computer games and developer of the most popular franchises in the gaming industry.
Now seeking a solid general affairs/facility manager who can maintain and improve the workplace of the Japan office!
Job Description• Manage daily incoming and outgoing delivery services
• Manage statutory health and safety policies and procedures
• Build and maintain relationships with vendors/contractors/landlords etc.
• Support and promote various company benefits and wellbeing programs
• Manage budget in line with daily maintenance and workplace related projects
• Maintain a secure environment for staff, visitors, assets and intellectual property
• Create a healthy, secure workplace which will inspire and make employees feel at home while reflecting the culture of the company
• Work closely with local stakeholders and external partners in order to smoothly manage events and game launches
• As a member of the APAC and Global workplace service team, you will update global databases and cooperate on global projects
Requirements• Budget management experience
• “Can-Do” attitude, motivated, organizational skills
• Outsourcing and contract management experience
• Experience of managing health and safety in the work place
• Operational workplace management experience (e.g. SOLID general affairs or facility manager experience)
Additional Job Information★ Be part of a leading international company in the gaming industry
★ Flex-hours Mon-Fri (core hours 10AM-3PM)
★ Diverse and inclusive corporate culture
★ Be involved in APAC-wide projects
★ Work-and-Life balance
★ Free gym membership
★ Free game subscription