|職名||Field Services Senior Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Company is a global information technology enterprise, providing IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. They specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their datacenters, enhance support to their clients, and modernize their enterprise applications. Services include, outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
• Responsible for the Field Services delivery and financial performance, in Japan across all verticals.
• Delivery Management of Field Engineering Services within DWS (Digital Workplace Services) providing strategy execution, and manage delivery capability within the region.
• Initial focus is to build independent capabilities, thereby, reducing dependency on partners to deliver on contractual commitments to clients across break-fix/ITO accounts.
• Be responsible for delivering field services to clients (Deskside support), and core maintenance umbrellas.
• Service may be provided through direct management within subsidiaries, or through a partner management functions.
• Manage delivery services across many accounts through direct and indirect management chain to the field engineers performing the actual delivery.
• Achieve client SLA and KPI’s while ensuring client satisfaction and achieving Field Services financial plans for the country.
• Ensures staffing levels of Field engineers/support staff are sufficient to meet client contractual requirements while ensuring those roles also allow financial plans of the company to be met
• Ensure Field Services readiness during new account implementations
• Ensure all needed staff training is completed
• Actively participates and drives status review calls both in region and globally
• Responsible for account cost management and margin improvements as related to the FS operations (including Logistics)
• Serve as an the Field Service expert to the Program Management Office – Supports the Client Account Executives in the region
• Ensure new services are supported consistently across Field Services, working closely with program manager of new projects, thus ensuring effective change management resulting in readiness for execution
• Collaborate across Service Towers in handling and responding to client issues, account problem analysis and making requested service improvements
• Work with sales teams to grow existing and new logos
• Drive and achieve overall cost to serve metrics for field services within region to be at or better than industry benchmarks
• Must have Field Services experience (dispatch and on-site support experience)
• Near native Japanese Bilingual
• Customer service centric
• Strong governance discipline
• Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines
• Strong Field Service background or relevant service delivery/partner management experience
• Success in working in a global and matrix environment
• Demonstrated success in the management of projects
• Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional, multi-location team
• Business and Financial Acumen
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to manage people effectively; strong leadership skills