|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client, a hugely successful international hospitality company, is looking for its first Finance hire to join its Tokyo office.
You will be responsible for all aspects of this office's accounting and finance, from invoicing, contract issues, analysis and reporting to preparing annual budget. You will be required to report to international HQ and to work with local vendors and partners, so this would suit a confident, outgoing, bilingual candidate.
• Nisho boki 2 or similar, with 3 - 7 years' experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Accounting experience in an international company and / or strong English language and Japanese skill
• Strong in MS Excel
• MS Powerpoint experience a plus
• High levels of enthusiasm and ownership, and ability to confidently communicate with external vendors and international partners