Company OverviewMy client is one of the largest consumer goods retailers in the world with over 12 000 stores globally.
The company is one of the leaders in its' industry.
You will have an international working environment and quick promotion path.
Job DescriptionKey responsibilities:
- Support the FP&A VP and Director on budgeting and forecasting processes
- Consolidate the budgets and forecasts
- Ensure that the business targets and needs are being met by conducting ongoing analysis and accurate forecasts
- Conduct and implement best practices from internal and external companies
- Provide analysis to the company management team with financial insights
- Identify financial risks and opportunities
Requirements- Languages: Japanese (fluent), English (business)
- 5-10 years of finance experience (foreign companies desirable)
- BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting (Finance MBA a plus)
- Excellent analysis / communication skills / logical thinking
- Experience manipulating large databases and excel spreadsheets
Additional Job InformationMain benefits:
- Global environment
- Daily use of English
- Stable career development and clear career path