Company OverviewOur client is a popular fashion brand, with rich history and main focus on luxury leather pieces.
You will be a part of a small but well established finance and accounting team.
The office is conveniently located in Ginza, very close to the station.
Finance Analyst (FP&A) will report to the Finance Manager for Japan and will cooperate with the APAC finance team.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
• Build budgets and forecasts, analyzing and reviewing financial data and results
• Prepare reports on financial and business performance (sales, KPIs, cash-flow and profitability)
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis and work on special projects
• Coordinate with all departments and understand business trends and operations
Requirements- Native Japanese, business English
- Experience in FP&A
- Good Excel skills, user experience of SAP r any other ERP is a plus
- Good communication skills and positive attitude