Company OverviewOne of the world's leading motorcycle manufacturers is looking for an FP&A specialist.
The company has a great reputation at the market, casual working environment, and great promotion path with, potentially, international transfer.
Job Description- Provide business analysis
- Assist to director in preparation of all budgets and forecasts for expense, capital in accordance with the business needs
- Distribute department performance reports and analyze spending variances
- Participate in special projects
- Japanese (native), English (business)
- Minimum 3 years of FP&A experience and/or accounting experience
- Analytical mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Additional Job InformationPerks and Benefits:
- Great international working environment
- Very casual and friendly atmosphere
- Quick promotion path
- International mobility