Company OverviewOur client is a large international spirits and wine businesses. They are in search of a finance analyst / accountant with the future ambition of gradually becoming the finance manager of the Tokyo office. They can offer opportunities to grow and further develop your skills as an accountant.
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for the daily accounting matters, assist in the preparation of the monthly management reports such as P&L and GL reconciliations, support the preparation of annual financial statements, tax returns and budgets as well as manage the administration of the country operation.
Requirements- Accounting qualifications (Nissho Book-keeping 2nd Grade)
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under constant deadlines
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of either/and Yayoi Kaikei, SAP or similar accounting software is a plus
- Experience and passion for FMCG or the liquor & beverage industry preferred