|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is a Listed European investment firm with offices all around the world, and is considered a global leader in their industry. Due to recently acquiring a sizable competitor in Japan they are now growing out their Tokyo office and are looking for a talented Finance Assistant to join their team.
The Finance team is responsible for smooth running of all banking and cash-related activities within Japan, accurate and timely record keeping and reporting of all finance related activities internally and externally, including international parents as well as regulatory tax bodies. This position is responsible for Accounting Payable and assisting other accounting and administration matters taken care of by the Japan Finance team.
• Performing full function accounts payable
• Process invoices and staff expense claims including corporate card payments
• Process bank payments
• Organize and follow up on payment authorizations including purchase orders
Other matters responsible for preparation or assistance will be including but not limited to the following
• Daily/monthly accounting tasks including bank reconciliations and journal posting
• Treasury analysis and requesting bank transfers
• Tax related matters including annual tax returns and withholding tax requirements
• Regulatory reporting
• Management accounting tasks to comply with internal requirements.
• Prepare audits and inspection materials
• General affairs, including maintaining office supply, mail/courier delivery, refreshment corner maintenance and other miscellaneous matters.
• Accounts Payable experience in English
• Work experience in foreign financial institutions ideally securities firms
• Intermediate business English skills
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
• Self-motivated, proactive and willing to contribute to a team environment.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Understanding in regulatory requirements, experience in regulatory reporting
• Knowledge in financial products
• Knowledge in Japanese taxation