Company OverviewChocolate, coffee, liqueurs manufacturer, with boutiques all over Japan.
HQ in the US.
The company has a strong brand recognition, and is known for it's high-end products.
Job Description- Be in charge of overseas Account Payables (intercompany and third party)
- Oversee all Account Payable activities (all overseas and domestic, including
intercompany reconciliations, accruals, and royalty)
- Manage and support G/L activities
- Be in charge of fixed assets accounting
- Be in charge of analysis and reconciliation of related Balance Sheet accounts
- Support the Controller / Manager in creating consolidated accounting reports
- Assist in closings and audits
- Supervise 3 team members
Requirements- Fluent Japanese and business English
- 7 years of accounting experience
- Firm knowledge and experience in fixed assets accounting and systems
- Familiar with reporting under IFRS standards and JGAAP
Nice to have but not a must:
- Exposure to MS Dynamics or Hyperion
- CPA (especially in Financial Accounting and Audit)
- Experience with import and export business
- Team management experience is a plus.