Company OverviewMy client is a global leader in Bio-Technology that specializes in developing lifesaving cancer medicine. They employ around 5000 people worldwide and have annual revenue of approximately $12 billion. Their business is well established in North America, Europe, and Asia and consistently achieve year-on-year growth.
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for all aspects of revenue and expense forecasting and financial/ analysis for the two largest business units in the company and will provide key decision support for product launches by preparing business case analysis. You will also lead the annual 3-year operating plan for the aforementioned BU's.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
▪ Preparation and analysis of various forecasting models for multiple business units
▪ Analysis for new product launches and pricing
▪ Work closely with global teams to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets and plan projections
▪ Ensure the success of the annual financial planning cycle through the creation and implementation of both short term and long term plans
▪ Act as Business Partner for multiple BU's from a Finance standpoint
▪ Risk Analysis
▪ Work closely with Global Finance regarding revenue and operations analysis
▪ Preparation of monthly performance reports for multiple Business Units
Requirements▪ Degree in Finance or Business or equivalent work experience preferred
▪ At least five years of FP&A experience (ideally in the healthcare industry)
▪ Strong user of MS Excel, with good experience and knowledge of Financial modeling, Business analytics
▪ Deep analytical skill
▪ Excellent communication skill