|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The company is an independent German medical goods and disposables company.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Hands-on approach to general accounting and other finance matters
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Assist with cross-functional division leaders
- Work well with CEO, COO and other relevant stakeholders to develop the strategic plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA.
- 5 years experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to motivate and build confidence to create trust.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.