Company OverviewLarge and famous marketing solutions company.
International environment with use of English on daily basis.
Good work life balance and short business day.
Job Description-Lead quarterly financial planning and budget meetings.
-Deliver a local market budget and strategic financial action plan, establish realistic financial and business targets.
- Work with Regional CFO
- Provide reporting on the market’s monthly/ quarterly business performance and reporting on financial targets.
- Oversee market financial reporting & analysis of revenue / costs and actual / forecast analysis.
- Provide regular reporting updates and insightful related analysis on monthly/ quarterly business performance versus targets and prior year performance
-Review monthly variance analysis by client, proposing appropriate follow-up actions as required.
-Ensure adequate systems and processes are in place to accurately forecast performance locally, monitoring and correcting
-Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are timely and accurate.
-Monitor and lead negotiations with existing and current clients regarding contracts and services to be offered, fees and other conditions.
- Participate in regular (monthly and ad-hoc as required) local & regional meetings, helping the Regional CFO
- Ensure adherence and compliance with respect to Company and international accounting standards
Requirements- Japanese (fluent), English (business)
- At least 6 years of relevant finance experience
- Hold strong financial and controller knowledge, audit experience would be an advantage
- SAP and Oracle Business tool experience would be an advantage
- Able to give solid constructive business and financial solutions when required
- CPA an advantage