|職名||Finance, HR and Administration Manager || 財務・人事・アドミニストレーション マネージャー|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a medium-sized European trading company which is gaining a larger market share in Japan.
- Managing a small team and reporting directly to the Japan General Manager you are expected to carry out the following duties.
- To ensure that our client's Japan financial practices are on time, accurate and compliant with both local and our client's accounting standards and practices.
- To provide the General Manager with a view of the business to help with achieving a balanced and realistic view of the performance and potential.
- To liaise with APAC to ensure the local business adheres to all mid and year-end accounting requirements.
- To liaise with local professional advisers to ensure all accounting / payroll / tax / insurance matters are dealt with in accordance with local regulations.
- To produce statutory and management accounts.
- To carry out the company and legal requirements for all HR issues.
- To carry out a range of administrative duties.
- A university degree or equivalent
- Accounting qualifications preferred (CPA, Nissho Boki 2kyu)
- Good financial as well as managerial accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing company
- Native Japanese plus business English