Company Overview- Our client is a major manufacturing group with several production facilities in Japan and a long-term commitment to the Japanese market.
- Our client is a multinational company with global presence, and can offer the right candidate excellent training and the opportunity to have an international career path.
Job Description- Financial control for our client's national sales, and provide direction to senior management
- Monthly Group report / Half year / Annual closing report
- Forecasting and variance analysis
- Mid Term Plan /Budget / Forecast/Variance analysis
- Cost allocation (personnel cost, overhead-all items)
- Accruals / Provisions management
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- AP/AR management
Requirements- A university degree or equivalent
- FP&A experience
- SAP or other ERP system experience