|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client, a world leading advertising agency, is looking for a Finance Manager to join its team.
You will be responsible for reviewing monthly financial statements, preparing budgets and forecasts, and attending monthly management meetings. You will partner and advise business Leaders on financial matters, and will be accountable for the overall financial control for their areas. In addition, you will work with clients, and client support teams, offering specific financial and commercial support on a wide range of matters.
- Strong analytical ability, and the skill to logically translate data and recommend solutions
- Able to perform under deadline pressure
- Ability to build partner relationships internally and externally
- Focused and detail oriented
- Able to lead a team and take initiative
- Proactive personality
Knowledge & Skill / Experiences:
- Strong Financial and Accounting knowledge and skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; English and Japanese is a must
- PC skill proficiency in Microsoft Software
Additional Job Information
This is a key role in the finance team, and for the broader business. It would suit someone with very good communication and people skills, a strong commercial knowledge and the ability to provide insight based on facts, and someone interested in the world of advertising and marketing. For more information, apply!