|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Fantastic opportunity to become a key leader in one of the world's largest manufacturing organizations, reporting directly to the Head of Finance in Japan and also APAC. This role also offers the chance to move into either a number one role in Japan within 3-5 years, and even the potential of an overseas APAC position too.
Designs, implements and directs financial activities for Japan operation including A/R, A/P, Costing, Reporting, Fixed Assets and Inventory management. Advises management in all financial matters. Position may have a focus on Accounting and Controlling which includes Tax and External/Internal Audit. Primary responsibility for oversight of day to day maintenance of general accounting and/or financial reporting activities at share service center. Manages consolidation of global financial account statements; monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes .
• Manages overall General Ledger transaction activities and related accounting practices as they pertain to the group sub-legers, including accounts payable, receivables, costing, inventories and fixed assets. Ensures accounting records are prepared and kept in accordance with company global standards
• Manage overall Tax and J-GAAP/US GAAP related transactions
• Process standardization and improvement, monitor process performance against established Key Performance Indicators, Improve continuous process and initiative process quality to ensure the processes are optimized for both efficiency and effectiveness, collaborate with country controllers and other functional stakeholders to manage internal customer satisfaction and strong working relationships
• Coordinate and oversee audits by internal audit, ensure that an effective internal control environment is maintained.
• Oversees / Manage monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes
• Oversees development and communication of forecasts, analyses, budgets and other financial information to senior management. Leads analyses to facilitate decisions regarding capital appropriations, expansion, pricing, product line changes, product/profit performance and others
• Manages a team of professional accountants and or financial analysts
• Expert knowledge of accounting, financial principles and ability to apply in a business setting. Strong knowledge of country statutory and tax accounting and reporting requirements.
• Ability to make decisions and take initiative in the absence of perfect information.
• Strong “Hands on” experiences” in operation
• Ability to build trust and gain support of personnel across organization.
• Ability to monitor and manage the performance and development of finance staff.
• Strong Tax skill and knowledge in local and US GAAP
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Education / Experience:
• University degree in Accounting/Finance. JAPAN CPA is preferred
• Minimum eight years experience in accounting/financial management
• Innovation- seek ways to improve service delivery and suggest improvements to past experience