|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is a European Manufacturing company specializing in outdoors equipment. They have a large and successful business both in Japan and globally, and are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their very stable team.
1.Prepare for the accurate financial statement based on IFRS and Japan GAAP
2.Preparation for tax return
a) Income taxes (National and State taxes)
b) Property taxes
c) Other miscellaneous taxes including Consumption Taxes
a) Report of actual financial statement by business unit to the Region / Global finance on the monthly basis
b) Preparation for the variance analysis (actual vs budget / previous year)
c) Identify Risks & Opportunities to achieve sustainable growth
4.Preparation for Budget & Forecast and analysis (mainly balance sheet items);
a) Analysis of business unit (Sales and Manufacturing) and identify the existing risks / opportunities to enhance the sustainable growth
b) Drive the preparation for Forecast & Budget preparation by business unit which is consistent with the Region / Global strategy
Minimum Skills Required:
• Knowledge of IFRS (i.e. need to have the knowledge / skills to catch up the Company’s Financial Policies and Procedures)
• Understanding Planning and Reporting processes
• The good relationship with all the functions as well as within Finance
• Build team and inspire staff
• Business acumen
• Business level spoken and written of English
Knowledge / Education Required:
• IFRS and Income Taxes
• English (TOEIC score, over 700)
• Academic Education : Bachelor
• Accounting/Finance degree: CPA, MBA, Zeirishi (Tax Expert) are preferable
• 10+ years of relevant experience
ERP / PC Skills
• Experience of JD Edwards is preferable
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook
• Build Team and Inspire our People
- Attract and grow people to maximize the collective skills of the team.
- Create and sustain the team and structure needed to support our people and business strategies.
• Drive for Results
- Lead to meet or exceed those goals.
- Good execution and speedy action in achieving high quality results a competitive advantage for the Company’s.
• Business acumen
- Understand the Company’s customers, markets, business operations and emerging issues.
- Base decisions on facts, experience and logical assumptions taking into consideration opportunity for gain, resources, constraints, risk/reward and organizational values.
• Encourage Open Exchange of Ideas and Knowledge Sharing
- Create a culture of open, honest communication where all are encouraged and feel free to express their view.