Company OverviewFashion apparel and cosmetics brand, that belongs to one of the world's largest cosmetics manufacturer.
Very popular among young generation, already has strong market presence and growing internationally.
Job Description- Measure, monitor and analyze financial performance of stores
- Deliver standardized analysis and propose strategies to improve business performance
- Budget planning and tracking
- Monitor and track investment under ROI orientation
- Control actual expense within the target
- Identify opportunities in order to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken (e.g.
customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, PRI, CSV etc.).
Requirements- Japanese (fluent), English (business)
- Over 5 years of accounting, FP&A, or controlling experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills