Company OverviewOne of the world's leading motorcycle manufacturers is looking for an FP&A specialist.
The company has a great reputation at the market, casual working environment, and great promotion path with, potentially, international transfer.
Job Description- Lead the FP&A function
- Prepare tax filing
- Oversee closing
- Being responsible for budgeting
- Advice to department heads on budget VS plan matters
- Communication with the overseas offices and HQ
Requirements- Japanese (fluent), English (business)
- Minimum 5 years of FP&A experience
- Analytical mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to SAP is a nice-to-have