Company OverviewMy client is a global hospitality company specializing in luxury all-inclusive-holidays. They are looking for a Finance Manager specifically for their holiday resort in Okinawa. This position includes some amazing benefits such as free housing and free meals/dining.
Job DescriptionAs the Finance Manager you will be responsible for reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing activity reports as well as financial forecasts. You will also have the chance to improve profitability and analyze the market for business opportunities.
Requirements- Extensive experience in Finance & Accounting
- People Management Experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to evaluate existing situation, embrace new perspectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English and Japanese skills
Additional Job InformationOffered by my client:
- Free housing at the resort in Okinawa
- Free meals/dining at the resort
- Chance to work in an international environment
- Chance to work in an idyllic holiday paradise