|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client, a world leader in renewable energy, is looking for a Finance Manager (Head of Finance) for their Japan office.
As Finance Manager and lead finance contact for the Japan business, you will be responsible for all aspects of finance for the Japan organisation, utilising your strong experience to ensure that the Japan business is compliant with all matters related to accounting, finance, tax and beyond. You will also be the main point of contact for local business partners and will be required to make commercial decisions, as well as take a proactive approach in business planning and supporting the Country Head with commercial information for potential partnerships. You will operate in a multicultural matrix organisation spanning APAC and beyond.
• Strong background in finance, accounting, business, with good knowledge of accounting, reporting and tax
• A hands-on attitude to building a small organization’s business platform
• Experience operating in a matrix organization, have business insights, and understand the key factors influencing business performance
• Excellent communications skills in both English and Japanese
• The ability to explain complex matters simply.
Additional Job Information
This is a great opportunity for an accounting and finance professional to get deeply involved in a world leading business during their growth phase in the Japan market. You will be able to drive and take ownership of the business, while helping contributing to a better world. To apply or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org