Company OverviewLuxury Ski Boutique Hotel in Hokkaido, looking for Finance Manager, HQ in HK, Salary no limitation!
Location: beautiful Niseko!
Job Description- Daily accounting duties including data entry, receipt and payment processing
- Assist month-end closing and prepare monthly reports including monthly financial
statements, cash flow statements and tax computation;
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing efficient financial procedures;
- Liaison with auditors/ lawyers/ banks/ HR Consultant;
- Preparing Statutory Financial Statements
- Provide general clerical support on routine accounting matters
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Requirements- English: Elementary Level, easy comminucation
- Japanese: Business level (Speaking, Writing, Listening)
- Experience in Accounting, especially in hospitality industry
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and
written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office
- Knowledge of Opera, POS and accounting system
- Visa sponsorship available
Additional Job Information- Flexible with the right cnadidate
- Salary Review：Once per year depending on your performance
- Bonus：Once per year depending on your performance
- Social insurance (Medical, Pension, Employment Insurance)
- Commuty Fee provided
- Uniform prepared
- Relocation fee